vrijdag 29 december 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Miranda!
A - Available or single: We living together for 3 years now
B - Best Friend: my boyfriend, Ferdy
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Tea and lemon
E - Essential Item you use everyday: My computer!
F - Favorite color: green and blue!
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Cuijk
I - Indulgence: buying scrappinggoods...
J - January or February: January, it's my birthday!
K - Kids & Names: I have no kids, but i'm a teacher and I love each kid in my class!
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Scrapping, my family
M - Marriage Date:I'm not married
N - Number of Siblings: 1, my sister Lieke
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders !
Q - Fav Quote: If you want something you can do it!
R - Reason to Smile: do things together with Ferdy, scrapping, playing with Senna
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: they are all tagged
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm very uncertain
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: sprouts!
W - Worst Habit: I'm very forgetful.
X - Xrays: eyes
Y - Your Fave Food: pasta!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

1 opmerking:

Miranda zei

Leuk om dit allemaal over je te lezen Femke!
Enne... je verteld dat je getagged bent door mij, maar Rianne haar blog staat in de link :(